Interested in donating to Wales YFC?
If you would like to discuss the possibility of making a donation to the federation, you are welcome to contact Claire Powell (in confidence): email@example.com
How will my donation be used?
Any donations we will be truly grateful for and will be put towards the following
- Hosting of our events and activities for YFC Members
- To develop our organisation
- Venue Hire and other resources to make our Competitions, activities and events happen
- Maintaining our building
- Offer workshops and training for young people, volunteers, and staff.
Many of us who have grown up in rural Wales will have fond memories of their time spent in YFC. By leaving a gift in your will to the YFC you can help ensure that future generations will enjoy the same experiences.
Leaving a gift is a personal decision. After providing for your loved ones, many people decide to support a charity as well. Reasons for doing this include:
- To promote values which are important to you
- To honour someone who was dear to you.
- In response to a need in your community
- To ensure a solid foundation for YFC in the future
- To show appreciation of the YFC for their work.
Gifts are an important way of enabling Wales YFC to keep its costs as low as possible for its members.
In the past, gifts have been used to:
- improve facilities and purchase the Wales YFC Building
- To establish prizes or scholarships, such as the Elwyn Jones Scholarship
How can I leave a gift in my will?
Anybody, at any time in their lives, can create a will. We recommend seeking professional advice from a solicitor when creating or modifying a will. A solicitor can also provide advice on any implications or benefits that may exist with regard to the tax you might pay on your property.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of leaving a gift in your will further, you are welcome to contact Claire Powell, firstname.lastname@example.org (in confidence). If you have already taken the decision to leave a gift to Wales YFC, and are comfortable with letting us know, this would give us a chance to thank you personally, as well as help us to plan ahead for the future.